There is nothing more Italian than getting together with a group of friends or business associates to enjoy good food and wine.
Bello has been designed with 3 separate rooms and a patio that can each accommodate private parties of varying sizes.
Why Bello? No Rubber Chicken Dinners!
We are seeing a huge increase in private parties at Bello because word is getting out that we can create and execute unique menus that are beyond what most people would believe possible. The reason that most events have boring, tasteless food (like rubber chicken) is that most restaurant kitchens want to make the easiest food possible so that they can easily “bang it out” when large groups need to be served all at once.
Fortunately, at Bello, our private dining group is led by Chef de Cuisine Zach Scherer.
Zach ran special events at Big Canyon.
He has done everything from 10 person Opus One wine dinners to 600 guest weddings. All with the kind of food that meets the expectation of the most discerning diners.
Most importantly, Zach knows how to create a menu so that you can get delicious, interesting food no matter how many guests you have.
His wine dinners with famous Master Sommelier Peter Neptune and private wine collectors have become incredibly popular. His weekly special dinners have introduced Orange County diners to new Italian dishes that have never been served in Southern California.
Special Meal Options
Bello can create a custom menu to suit your special event.
- Corporate or family/friends gathering
- Cocktail party featuring craft cocktails and appetizers / brick oven pizza
- Sit down dinner with 3-7 custom designed courses
- Baby showers
- Kosher style, vegan, vegetarian or gluten free meals for your party upon request
- Wine, beer or spirits dinner with food that matches your choice of beverages
- Holiday food (Sandro’s mom’s holiday food, Italian or Italian takes on American classic holiday food)
- Regional Italian food or a menu featuring specific or seasonal ingredients
- Live demonstrations – for larger groups, Bello can include a pizza or pasta making demonstration for your guests
- Wine discussions – Bello’s team can discuss and explain custom wine pairings
We understand that some guests want to splurge on special ingredients. We have served special events highlighting the best ingredients on earth including:
- White or black truffles
- Sashimi grade fish
- Prime steak
- Rack of lamb
- Whole fish
We have the capacity to seat up to 140 guests and are available for buyouts as well as private rooms. We are open 7 days a week, and can accommodate brunch, luncheons, dinners, or happy hour events.
If you are interested in booking a holiday party at Bello, please E-Mail our General Manager Roberto at email@example.com. Roberto will work with Zach to create a custom menu to make your event extra special.